Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Poor Arissa...

Yesterday, when i was back from work, i saw my girl was crying in a very deeply sad emotion.. while she put her handfinger close to her mouth... i was told myself there must be a something wrong happened on her, which i hope is nothing to do with her lips... my assumption was true..

Whilst she was crying with her arm holding on me, my elder sister who was babysitted her since she was a baby told me that my girl was playing with her kakak Afiqah and suddenly she felt down to floor that caused one of her front tooth was broken in a small piece... thats make she cried a lot... i guess maybe Arissa felt very sad about her broken tooth tuh... POOR Arissa.. but after a while she kept on smiling again, when i said to her that even u has a broken tooth, u still has a very sweet smile in the world and u're still my cute litte girl...

After we reached home, as usual she keep repeating the same emotion to her Abi... Errmmmmm that's Arissa.. the Abi's Little Girl...

No comments: